How do I create a Webinar? [START HERE]
PT Webinar Pages
- General Settings – select webinar type and timezone settings. These are required settings.
- Registration Form – format the registration form. This are required settings.
- Confirmation Page – enter the url to the thank you page and customize email templates. These are required settings.
- Countdown Timer – format the countdown timer. These are optional setting.
- Webinar Room – enter url to video and format pre-webinar content. These are required settings.
- Chat Simulator – configure pre-populated chat comments (questions and answers). These are optional setting.
- Offers – configure a pre-set popup offer. This is an optional setting.
- Presenters – select the WP Admin who can access the live webinar room. These are required settings.
- Autoresponder – integrate with an email platform using html form code. These are optional setting.
- Shortcodes – access the shortcodes needed to display registration forms, thank you page info, and countdown timers.
- API – advanced API functionality for integrating with external platforms.
- Customer Support (Billing, Access)
- WP Smart Tags
- Vital Keys
- WP Real Proof
- WP Member Consent
- Change Logs
- One Result Members
- WP Checklist Pro
- PT Webinar
- WP Mercury
- WP Rank Scout
- WP ReviewWire
- MemberSonic Pro
- MemberSonic Lite
- MS Theme
- MS Unified
- Sonic Reply
- WP Coach Pro
- WP Funnel Metrics
- WP Content Plan
- WP Course Plan
- WP Bonus Machine
- Sonic IPN